Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Flash is going to live.


Last week I had to take Flash to the vet because he has had a huge lump on his foot for a few months. When all was said and done, his vet bill was more than my dang paycheck! Anyway...Dr. Christy called this morning to let me know that the test results show the lump is just an infection that should clear up after 2 weeks of antibiotics.
I really wish that vet would have tried antibiotics first before she did the testing. Would have saved me a bunch of $$.
Dogs are so expensive! My cat has cost me a whopping $80 in vet bills her entire 10 year life - but this dog...we have had him about a year and a half and he has cost us over $1000! I am too scared to figure out the real total. I am grateful it isn't anything more serious though.

No comments: