Saturday, April 18, 2009

A gross snot story..

If you get grossed out by snot, do not read this!

I have been sick the last few days with a cold or allergies...who knows. I try really hard not to sneeze around other people. I do not have a cutesy girly sneeze. I sneeze like an old man.

Anyway, on our drive to the Phil Long Expo today for Bradley's Scout Pinewood Derby race I kept squeezing my nose shut to keep from sneezing. Nathan asked me why I kept doing that. I told him if I sneeze in the car we would all go shooting up to the moon. The boys got a laugh out of that.

We were waiting f o r e v e r for Bradley's race to start. Joshua occupied himself "fixing" my hair.

A guess after a few hours of holding in my sneezes my body got fed up with it...because next thing I knew....kaaaboooom! At least 6 times. SNOT ALL over my jacket sleeve. Gobs of it. I know gross huh?!?!

When I finally got it together enough to look up my husband was looking at me all horrified. Joshua is screaming at me "I just spent 45 minutes working on your hair and look what you did!!!" LOL!

Nathan was dissapointed we didn't all go shooting to the moon.

No comments: